Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 NYE Countdown @ Brotzeit® at VivoCity

Daddeee has to work on NYE in Sentosa Island and his work starts 10.00pm so momsie made a MAD RUSH finding a place suitable for dinner together with friends and TOto. And I remember somewhere in Vivocity a German restaurant accept Pets. So after abit of googling and researching I find Brotzeit® at VivoCity, called in to enquire and made a reservation for 5pax and a furryboy!
When we arrived we were given a seating that is very close to a speakers and I know I AM DOOMED for the night! TOto is very sensitive to speaker and I didn't know they actually employed a DJ for tonight. When I requested for a change of seats the waitress was VERY RELUCTANT. She kept saying that there is a QUEUE outside and it's hard to arrange. I was like WTF, they can just have our seat while we change to a seat elsewhere but well ...
The whole dining experience was actually ruined by the waitress, she wasn't rude or nasty but she has this STERN LOOK like we were eating in PRISON! She has this STERN DISCIPLINE Mistress look, I felt like we were eating in PRISON CELL. Ya her face was 'DUH'! And because of her being so unhelpful in helping us change to another table; I spend the WHOLE NIGHT pacifying TOto instead of enjoying my meal. First time in a 'ATAS' restaurant but it feels like I didn't PAY for the 'SERVICE'!

I think Brozeit should really trained their service staffs to GIVE AWAY MORE SMILES so that paid patrons like us are happier to SPEND our money there!

LUCKILY the Pork Knuckle is OMG SO GOOD.
One of my 'almost' vegetarian friend APPROVED the dish, so you know it's GOOD.
12MN and we get to enjoy FIREWORK ...
Luckily my BFFs was around, and help me 'control' TOto after Daddeee left for work.
We tried 'all' dessert but mostly are just 'okay', nothing spectacular!
We ended our night at Selegie having 'Min Beancurd'.
YA this is soooooooooooo much better, hahahaha than the 'atas' dessert.
$1.30 Beancurd!
TOto was so tired by then, he tried to SLEEP on a small stool blocking out all the noise around him! He isn't bothered by the temperature, noise or even the small round seat. Hahahaha ~
I am just glad I can do the countdown with TOto and my bunch of crazy bffs!

2014 here we come!

1 HarbourFront Walk
#01-149/151, VivoCity
Singapore 098585
t: (65) 6272 8815
f: (65) 6272 8842
e: b1@exasm.com
Operating Hours
Mon -Thur: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri & Sat: 11:00AM - 01:00AM
Sun: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
PH Eve, PH: 11:00AM - 01:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment